I am flattered and honoured to have received two nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award so a big, big thanks x 2 goes out to mythinkout and also pointless & prosaic who were kind enough to nominate me. As an Englishman this delights me and makes me feel very awkward, in equal measure. I confess I contemplated ignoring the nominations, but that would have been very rude and impolite, so thank you once again from the bottom of my blogging inkwell you two!
So, in accordance with the VBA rules, here are 7 things about me:
- I look like the Before photo in every Before/After fitness transformation photograph that was ever photographed.
- I’m 51 years old, but I think I’m about 34.
- I was born, grew up and still live in England, but have also lived in Munich – Germany (’97-’99) and Virginia – USA (’00-’02)
- I have an INFJ personality type which means I’m in the smallest, most select group alongside Gandhi (good), Plato (smart), Wittgenstein (wow, cool), Dostoevsky (get me!), Hitler (awkward), Bin Laden (wtf …?)
- I hate mushrooms
- The last time I cried was when our family dog died. He was called George. He was ace.
- I’m listening to Joni Mitchell as I type this (Court & Spark album)
My nominations are all bloggers who have either 1) blogged about something that made me go “wow”, 2) made me laugh or 3) inspired me to carry on blogging.
In no particular order: